- It feels weird to accept something with your left hand.
- Your tolerance for extremely hot liquids has severely increased.
- You’re afraid that upon returning to America you will unconsciously slurp wet, and dry, foods.
- You start learning Russian solely from the things men shout at you in greeting in your village, even though you’ve been living there for over a year and they should really know by now that you are not Russian.
- You now judge the cleanliness of a place or person based on tidy-ness, not hygiene.
- You can’t decide between naming the new puppy in your yard icicle or ice cube.