- Your calls with friends are usually 20, 40 or 60 minutes long.
- You casually mention peeing in a bucket, and not a single person bats an eye.
- You start longing for a neon cashmere jumpsuit.
- You think your alcohol tolerance is pretty low, but in reality the beers are just twice as big.
- You are slightly worried about the multiple cavities that are quite likely taking root in your mouth, but continue to eat all the candy anyways, partially out of politeness but mostly out of an intense addiction to sugar.